Here’s how our admissions process works:
- If you’re interested in joining our community, please read all of the following steps to the Enrollment and Admissions process, then contact the school to schedule a Thursday morning appointment. These observation appointments are scheduled for most Thursday mornings of the school year, from October 13th, 2016 through May 25, 2017.
- During your 1 ½ hour visit (9:30 – 11:00 a.m.), you will have the opportunity to observe classes at all levels: toddler, primary, and elementary. After observing, we’ll have a discussion, where you can learn more about Montessori philosophy and practices, as well as how Montessori supports the development of the whole child. This is a great time to ask any questions you have about the school or Montessori in general. At the end of your visit, you’ll receive a packet of school information and application materials. We ask that visitors come without children to the observation visit. However, all ages are welcome to our Open House events. This school year, our Open House will be Saturday, January 28th, 2017.
- To apply, just fill out the application form and return it to us along with the $75 non-refundable application fee.
- Upon receipt of your application, we will review it, contact you with any questions, and determine if we have an available opening in a classroom for your child.
- If we do have an opening for your child, we will let you know and send you the necessary enrollment paperwork. If there aren’t any immediate openings, or if you’re applying for the next school year, we’ll place your application in a waiting pool. We draw from this pool as openings become available, taking age and gender into consideration.
- Once we receive your enrollment paperwork and registration fee, we’ll contact you to confirm your child’s enrollment. Enrollment at the toddler level includes a home visit shortly before your child’s planned starting date. The toddler guide will contact you to set up this visit at a mutually agreeable time. It’s a great opportunity for you and your child to meet your child’s new teacher, get any questions answered, and plan your child’s starting schedule. At the primary and elementary levels, we will set up a time after school (or in the summer) for your child to come in and meet her/his new teacher and see the classroom shortly before your child starts school.
- Your highest likelihood of securing your child’s enrollment during your desired academic year is by applying by springtime of the year prior to when a spot is desired.
Three Tree Montessori School Non-Discrimination Statement
Three Tree Montessori School, a 501 (c)(3) organization, is an equal opportunity organization. We will not discriminate and will take affirmative measures to ensure against discrimination in all conditions of admissions,enrollment and employment. TTMS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, and other school-administered policies.